GetSavvi Health (Pty) Ltd. was created with a belief that quality and affordable healthcare should be available to every South African. The company aims to establish its name as a leader in the primary healthcare sector. The company has always strived to offer aid to individuals who are forced to rely on state medical institutions as the traditional medical instruments are beyond their reach.
To bridge this gap, the company tries to provide its members complete access to a vast network of service providers, creating an affordable medical environment.
Health Plans offered by GetSavvi:
1. Primary Care Plan – GetSavvi Health offers a primary care plan that covers the day-to-day medical expenses of a person. The plan is not limited to individual members and can be expanded to encompass family members too. The Primary Care Plan covers doctor’s visits, dentist visits, X-rays and blood tests, medication expenses and much more. One can avail the plan at a cost of R560 per month for a family or for R340 per month for an individual.
2. Primary Care Plan + – The beneficiaries of the Primary Care Plan + receive all the benefits of the Primary Care Plan with added hospital cover benefits. Priced at R750 per month for families and R460 per month for individuals, the plan offers emergency casualty, emergency stabilisation and personal accident benefits. Along with the day-to-day consultation charges, the plan also covers blood tests, X-rays, dentistry – basic and emergency, acute and chronic medication, and offers many other benefits.
3. Get Care Plan – The Get Care Plan is primarily a hospital care plan that covers the hospital costs of an individual or a family during an emergency. The plan offers cover for both in-patient and out-patient programs, while also covering accidental treatment costs. The plan is very affordable at R250 per month per family and covers even minute costs like first-aid.
Other Services offered by GetSavvi Health:
- All medical plans offered by GetSavvi Health include funeral cover and benefits in case of accidental deaths.
- The Netcare 911 emergency hotline is a GetSavvi operated emergency helpline that is active round the clock. Managed by a team of professionals, the helpline is effective in judging the situation and immediately dispatching the required air or road service.
- GetSavvi Health serves as the ultimate healthcare destination by providing telephonic access to health advice. You can call their team of health advisors to discus any health issue including poisoning, drug information, trauma counselling, stress management, emergency medical guidance etc.
To know more about the plans offered by GetSavvi Health, please visit their website https://getsavvi.co.za/.
About the Company:
GetSavvi Health (Pty) Ltd. is a leading name in the healthcare sector in South Africa, offering affordable and reliable medical aid to the residents, especially to the ones who rely on state medical institutions. The company is BEE compliant.
Tygervalley Chambers 5, 27 Willie van Schoor Ave
Tygervalley, Bellville, 7530, South Africa
Tel: 0861 18 92 02